Saturday, December 13, 2008

Identity and Legitimacy

A prayer for our daughter...Psalm 139:13-16  "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.  My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.  When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.  All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

I started praying today for our daughter's spirit.  I was lead to do this through a devotional that I was reading to Preston and it just called to me to begin praying for our daughter's spirit as well.  Here is piece that spoke to my adopting heart today concerning the adoption journey of our daughter, "Your Father made you special.  He chose the day and the time you would start your life.  He chose your parents and wove you together in your mother's womb.  God has thought extensively about you."  It goes on to say, "God smiled on the day he created you.  He has been waiting a millennia for the particular point in to when you were conceived.  He took great joy in his heart when his plans actually came together."  - Blessing the Spirit.  

Wow.  Could you join us in praying for our baby's spirit?  We don't know the day and time when we our daughter will join our family, but he has been planning this in his book all along.  Baby Eye we love you.  




No comments:

Post a Comment