1. I'm not an "animal" person. I prefer humans.
2. I had really long hair before Preston was born.
3. My husband and I are both the "middle" child.
4. I wear perfume everyday.
5. I love taking afternoon naps.
6. My middle name is Michelle - my mom says that she chose my middle name from my cousin Timothy Michael. Every child in my family has the same first initial ( no joke) here is the list: Todd and Tim, Derek and Denise, Travis and Tracy, Jennifer and Jessica, Korey, Kevin and Keith. Now we are carrying on the tradition with Preston and Parker. Weird, huh?
7. I loooooove to cook and find new recipes. I always wanted to be a chef. It's my dream to open a Bed and Breakfast....someday.
8. I was figure skater and speed skater growing up.
9. I was on the radio in college. I taught for the University of Illinois Cooperative Extension and they asked me to do a special on "Healthy Breakfast Ideas".
10. I was going to major in Family and Consumer Science (formerly know as "Home Ec") but it wasn't offered at my college so I got K-9 certification. I still think that is my true calling.