Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sickies

We've had the "sickies" at our house.  It started with Parker Reese.  He had a high fever for a week and had to have blood drawn.  He was a champ.  I wrapped him in a blanket and just left out one arm for the nurse.  He cried for a minute but he was so happy to get a Batman sticker when he was done and even told the nurses, "I wub (love) you!"
Then, Preston got a bad case of Pink Eye.  The first medicine didn't work and when we got to the pharmacy for the second try at curing it up, they were out and we had to come back the next day.  On top of that, the medicine he needed for $50 just for a tiny bottle of eye drops.  I don't understand how a tiny bottle of eye drops can cost $50 and we have insurance.  
Preston headed back to school yesterday, but came home with a fever and terrible cough.  So, Jeremiah and I have been alternating days to stay home and get these boys better!  
Preston is planning on spending the weekend with his adopted grandma, Nannie.  He is really looking forward to spending time with her.  They feed the ducks, walk the dogs and hang out together.  
You may wonder why I haven't posted any updated photos.  I need someone to explain to me how to "move" photos on a Mac from iphoto to the desktop.  I'm still learning about Macs.  Sara, help???
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment