Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lunch with Daddy

The boys and I didn't have school today so we visited Jeremiah at Puckett's Mill.  We stopped by Fedduex Bakery and we were sad to see that they no longer had bakery items for pick up.  They are now specializing in wholesale and special orders.  I told her that we were their to pick up something special to take to my husband at work so she brought out a small tray of goodies.  We picked the chocolate muffin for him.  This bakery has fabulous cakes, but be sure to call ahead as they no longer have individual baker items in stock.  

We had a great visit with Jeremiah.  The school he teaches at is absolutely beautiful.  I always enjoy visiting there because I get to see my old friends from Duncan Creek.  Many of the teachers and office staff are from Duncan Creek.  

Parker is waking up from nap so I have to run.  
Tracy

1 comment: