Sunday, September 14, 2008

Restful Weekend

Today I'm so thankful for my husband. I've had a terrible ear infection, so he's taken over the boys and the house this weekend. Wow, I could get used to this! I've pretty much been resting with a warm pack on my ear all weekend. He's done all the laundry, played with the boys, and even took them to church today.
Preston and I were invited to a swimming birthday party yesterday for one of my sweetest students. I wasn't able to swim due to my ear infection, but he had a blast. I wish I had taken my camera with me. A friend had made a pirate ship cake and it was so adorable.
We got to speak with Preston's god-parents today, the DiMuzio's. We are planning a picnic next weekend with the 5 kids! Since we have so many little ones now, we are going to try to meet at the Duncan Creek park. It's our new favorite place. There's lots of shade and a soft landing for boys who jump off of things!
That's all for now...Parker's Reese is up and he is hungry!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment